Registration to Webmedia 2016 must be performed through the ECOS System (SBC).You must have an ECOS user account to perform the registration. If you do not have an ECOS account yet, please create one at the above link.
|Registration Fees (subject to change)|
|Type||SBC Category||Phase 1
(from november 08)
* On the event, registrations will be accepted only in cash.
All fees are in Brazilian Real [BRL – R$] (local currency). (Currency Converter)
Registrations for WebMedia 2016 are performed for the entire Conference, with no possibility to register for specific groups of symposia. The standard registration for the WebMedia Conference entitles you to:
– attend Technical Sessions;
– attend Keynotes;
– attend Workshops of Symposium;
– attend 5 (five) short courses (WebMedia, ENUCOMP and WCASE);
– coffee breaks.
About authors’ registration
For each accepted paper/work in a Webmedia 2016 symposium or associated event, at least one registration for the conference from one of its authors is expected. The registrations for authors with accepted papers/works at the conference should register as soon as possible which would also enable the smallest fee.
Payments can be performed through: Debit/Credit Card (on-line) [Visa/MasterCard], and other three local forms (for Brazilian residents). SBC members should have the 2016 annuity paid to be eligible for discounted values. Registrations performed after 11-08-2016 may only be paid in the Conference Secretary at the venue. Undergraduate and Graduate Students, including SBC members, must send a scanned copy of an “updated proof of enrollment” to the following address: webmedia2016 AT ifpi.edu.br. Issues or change requests – please contact: eventos AT sbc.org.br.
SBC members have special discount on registration for the WebMedia 2016, plus many other benefits such as:
– discount on registration for more than forty other events promoted annually by SBC;
– discount for purchase of SBC publications and books of the Campus/Elsevier publisher;
– access to the mailing lists maintained by the society;
– receiving the Computer Brazil magazine;
– unrestricted access to the Digital Library and to the electronic journals maintained by SBC.
If you are still not SBC member, join now by clicking here.