Click here to do your registration!

The registration to WebMedia 2018 must be performed through the ECOS system (SBC). You must have an account on ECOS system to perform the registration. If you do not have an ECOS account yet, you can create by accessing it.  Link to ECOS system click here.


Registrations to WebMedia 2018 are performed for the entire conference (main track, short courses, parallel workshops, fair), with no possibility to register for specific groups of symposia.. The registrant pays only 1 (one) registration that entitles it to:

– Attend technical sessions;
– Attend keynotes;
– Attend internal workshops (WTD, WTIC, WFA);
– Attend external workshops (WCT-Video);
– Attend short courses (upon registration and vacancies run out)
– Opening cocktail;
– Coffee breaks.



For each paper/ work accepted in WebMedia 2018, at least one of the authors must be registered.

Registration via the ECOS system can be paid by credit card (Visa / MasterCard), debit card, bank slip or note of commitment (see below):
– Name of the receiving entity of payment: Brazilian Computer Society
– CNPJ: 29.532.264/0001-78
– Address: Bento Gonçalves Av, 9500, bloc IV, build 43412, room 219 – Agronomia – Porto Alegre/RS

The deadline for requesting reimbursement of registration must be a maximum of one week prior to the event and the maximum amount to be reimbursed will be 80%, and the remaining 20% must cover the administrative costs of registration.

Click here to do your registration!